I would consider it a great honor to be your wedding photographer. At our initial free consultation meeting we will discuss what your expectations are, the style of photography you prefer and any special locations you have for the shoot. At a later stage, we will discuss the 'who's who': from your parents and siblings to grandparents, aunts, uncles and your close friends. I want to make sure they are paid special attention to.
Together we will customize your own personal wedding package and determine the approach that will fit your style and personality. By the day of the wedding you will know me as a photographer and you will be comfortable in front of the camera. You will be camera ready and that will reflect in your wedding photos!
You will have your whole wedding story captured on a CD or USB stick. I also offer high-end wedding albums versions. I would be happy to work together to create your own unique album. I am always open to any ideas and suggestions you may have.
Available Wedding Photo Services
You can create your own unique wedding package from the list of services below - contact me for a consultation where we can work on a package just for you:
- Engagement session - You pick the location and style. You will receive all of the photos on a CD (includes color and black/white photos).
- Rehearsal - I like to be at the rehearsal to check the lighting and good locations in the church or other venue. The rehearsal is very important for me: what are the good angles, where am I allowed to go, can I use flash, and how is the natural light from the windows.
- Getting ready - During 'getting ready' I can catch some very special moments, for example the mom of the bride helping with the wedding dress or her hair or dad helping his girl into the car.
- Ceremony - I love to catch those important moments during the ceremony - the vows, the praying, the ring, THE KISS! Let's not forget about the emotions on the faces of your parents, and you leaving church as husband and wife for the very first time.
- Formal - With my style of photography even the formal part will have a casual touch. Journalistic photography is the ideal way to put people at ease. I want everybody to have fun, and the photos will reflect that.
- Reception - 'Ignore the camera' are the key words. Emotional moments during dad's speech when he's talking about his little girl, hilarious moments during the best man's speech, the guest enjoying their dinner, the first dance, those cute little kids, details like the bouquets at the table, everybody just enjoying themselves. I will catch it all!
- Canvas - How about your favorite wedding photo not as a usual print, but as a 16x16 canvas European style? (Other sizes are available.)
- 3 Free CD's - Every single photo of the wedding day will be professionally cropped and edited. You will receive 3 CD's with a mix of color, B/W and sepia photos; Keep 1 for yourself and give 1 to each of the parents!
- The album - Whether you choose a traditional album with prints or a printed wedding album it will tell your personal wedding story. Every photo of your big day will be professionally edited and I will make a selection for the album. I mix color with B/W and sepia. The album will contain at least 20 pages.
- Thank you cards - Before the wedding we will talk about what design and text you would like for your 'thank you' card. I will offer a couple of possibilities a few days after the wedding. The 'thank you' cards come with standard white envelopes.
- Gift certificates are also available!
Ellen, you did an amazing job!
Ellen made our picture taking experience fun and easy. Our engagement session was stress-free and so much fun. We got to bring our puppy (only a few months old at the time) and she was able to capture wonderful moments. Our wedding pictures are simply stunning. She captured those little moments some might miss, and have allowed me to relive my wedding day over and over. From the getting ready early in the morning, until the first dance, the pictures truly tell the whole story. We didn't have to worry about anything. She chose beautiful winter wedding locations and ensured we got exactly what we wanted. My husband and the groomsmen had a great time during the formal photography as they got to be themselves and didn't feel pressure or stress! Ellen, you did an amazing job and I absolutely love our pictures!
Nadine Wijsma Silveira